TLS Partners can assist any client in the energy market with projects such as applications for exploration licences, public procurement procedures and the negotiation and drafting of all types of energy agreements, including public contracts with joint operation agreements and energy suppliers or drilling contractors.
Advice to clients also include the most tax-effective structuring arrangements, taking account of the international nature of the industry and the requirements for complying with Cyprus and EU environment, energy and oil and gas legislation.
Our legal advice and assistance to individuals, businesses and state authorities cover all aspects of energy operations and activities including:
- Oil and gas law
- National and EU energy law
- Public procurement procedures
- Negotiation with state authorities, operating agreements and resolution of disputes
- EU funding opportunities
- Securities law
- Creation of corporate structures
- Regulation of business transactions